Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good Bye GS52!

If I didn't have enough of a reason to hate the Carlos Silva signing, I do now. It's not good enough for him to steal nearly $50 million from the Mariners -- noooooo. Now he goes and steals #52 from George. Ugh.

I will never ever ever call him "CS52".

//Wonders how good George would look in Orioles Orange...
///No, GS52 hasn't been traded, yet. At least I haven't heard anything, yet. I just can't call him "GS52" anymore without confusing even more people (and certainly "GS" looks a lot like "CS" so I don't want to even think about being misinterpreted...)...
////BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2007 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will now be FKAGS52, even thought that doesn't look that great either.

 
At 1/08/2008 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, you got an email that i can use to reach you? We should meet up for fanfest.

sunbowlchamps2001 at yahoo dot com

Brent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home