Monday, October 22, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving Thankfulness...

Seeing Ichiro raise the 12th Man flag at Qwest Field yesterday, especially with the way he exploded in joy, waiving the towel, and really cheering hard, reminded me of how thankful I am that the M's don't have to resolve that question this offseason.



They have a lot to worry about, but, thankfully, Ichiro's status isn't on that list.

Yeah, things probably won't go like we all want this offseason. I'm not sure how many people really wanted the status quo with McLaren and Bavasi. Still, the status quo with Ichiro is just fine by me. Things could be a lot worse...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2007 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was such a relief to mariner fans everywhere to retain ichi and his consistant brilliance. who knows what we would have done without him.

my mariner blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home