Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Adding to the Fold

Those of you who actually come here to read this blog (and not because you found this while searching on Google) will probably appreciate hearing from someone other than me. While Citizen K and Corco both are taking Mariners hiatuses (hiati?), they're still very much welcome to park their thoughts here, and I completely look forward to reading their posts as time allows them to do so.

In the mean time, I've extended a contributor's invitation to marc w, whom many folks will know from Lookout Landing and the other blogs his comments appear in. Thankfully, for all of us, he's agreed, and will join us here at Mariners Morsels (aka "Free George Sherrill"). I'm certain his knowledge of sabermetrics and his love for the M's will add to this blog considerably.

Please join me in welcoming marc w!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home