Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fan Fest -- I'll be there, and Report again...

They finally have the tentative schedule for autograph sessions up, and it's confirmed that both Felix and "Jo" will be there both days. Yay! So, my current plan to get there on Saturday (and possibly Sunday) before dawn should get me either Jo's or Felix's autograph. Even with Seattle's attention diverted away from the Mariners and on to the Seahawks, I'm still expecting a decent turnout, and (with Felix and KJ being there) a huge line well before the gates open.

I'll definitely blog in the morning while waiting in line. I realize that there are several folks who won't be making it to FanFest this year, due to proximity and other committments. I'm not promising that I'll get to the Q&A, but if anyone has a question they'd like to ask, I'll try and ask it by proxy for ya. Leave your question as a comment, and I shall do my best. I've thought of a few things to ask Howard and Chuck this year, but I'm not sure I want to waste my time.

If you are planning on attending Saturday, and would like to hook up, shoot me an e-mail (address is back on my profile). I'll make every effort to coordinate something between the few scattered people that have already discussed hooking up. It would be totally fun!

Go M's!

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Mike L said...

Have fun ppaul. I'd like to go, but what with the whole 3000 miles and all. Can you ask Howard if he thinks Hargrove is steaming pile of crap?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home