Thursday, November 17, 2005

What to Do, What to Do (Part 2b)!?!?!?!??!??

Well, here it is almost exactly 2 months since I posted part 2a of what I expected out of the current M's in 2006 (starting with the offense). I finally got around to finishing my predictions of what the current M's pitchers will do in 2006. You can find it here.

I've included a few notes on what I think the M's need -- but this is based solely on my 2006 forecasts for the pitchers that are available as free agents. I have no clue whatsoever what the trade market might bring, so it'd be tough to speculate what might be available. I will say this, though: Unless we get both Millwood and Burnett (and, as is assumed here, keep Moyer around), the 2006 M's pitching staff will still be quite shaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home