Monday, March 12, 2007

Almost Here!

Well, it was an interesting game for Mr. GS52 today. Finally got to listen to the game -- they decided to broadcast the game on XM for a change. Tomorrow, too. George surrendered his first HR since last spring training, and followed that one up with another in the same inning. No big deal, though, really, since, as far as I can remember, George always starts out slow. I guess, too, that it was his way of reminding the world that you can't judge a pitcher by his win/loss record. I hope Felix doesn't retaliate for George's thievery. It's good to get the kinks out when the games like this don't matter. Once he gets his work in, he'll be fine...

One thing I'm really looking forward to, though, is George's debut in the almost-as-famous-as-the-Super-Bowl Mariners commercials. I don't know much of the details, but I did laugh when I heard how many takes they had to do. I'm sure it'll be a good one. According to the M's web site, the commercials will debut on the Internet on Wednesday, and will be scattered into the first M's broadcast on Thursday. With as awful, and unspectacular as the Super Bowl commercials have been lately, and still owing us fans for the debacle that was the 2005 commercials, I'm again awaiting in anticipation that this year's will be good.

We'll find out in a couple of days.

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2007 4:08 PM, Blogger PositivePaul said...

Now I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I'm listening to the game on XM, and Niehaus just said that his favorite is the one involving Putz and Sherrill.

GAAAAAH!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home