Monday, October 09, 2006

A Day Without Baseball

With all the sweepage that has gone on in the Division Series, for the first time since the All-Star Break, there's no ML baseball anywhere today. That's pretty weird, really. I may not be addicted to all things baseball as much as I could be (though I am, probably, much more than my wife would like me to be), but I usually try to catch what's going on in the MLB world. Now that MLB is down to the Final Four, it's a sure sign that baseball is indeed winding down.

Heh. There may not be any games played today, but there's always plenty to talk about. There is no offseason in baseball. Only a few weeks until the official start to the Hot Stove League.

Well, there's probably SOME sort of baseball event happening today. Check with Deanna to see what's going on in the world of NBP.

Heck, it's Autumn after all. Go out and enjoy a day without baseball.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

POSTSEASON! WHEE!

Chunichi Dragons just clinched the CL pennant yesterday, and the Fighters-Hawks part of the PL playoffs start tonight. WOOOOOOOOO

I'm wearing my Fighters hat around town this week again because I'm just a big ol' dork like that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home