Friday, July 29, 2005

Homer Chase

Introducing a new feature on the Morsels -- the "Reliever's Homer Chase"

I'll try and abuse my limited graphic editing skills and come up with something fun to illustrate the situation in the bullpen. Here's my first offering:
(no -- this isn't a Gap commercial. I cannot for the life of me figure out why the huge gap below exists)
(My God. Tried fixing it myself, but nothing makes that gap go away. And running the script standalone without blogger eliminates the gap. Blech. --Corco)

Okay, so I've killed this whole graphics in a table in Blogger idea, and have dusted off my "Flash" skills. My goodness, Blogger is WORSE than Front Page! --PositivePaul

http://www.acuitydesign.com/Mariners/HomerContest.htm

1 Comments:

At 7/31/2005 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that, THAT was some entertaining shit.

Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home