Friday, January 28, 2005

A Rare Win

Inspired by Positive Paul's photo, I decided to post one of my own.

Now don't let this get out into general circulation - it's worth a LOT of money, as it is quite rare. This photo is of the stadium following a 2004 Mariners home win!




Again, this is a RARE photo, so please don't tell anyone it's here. I wouldn't want it to get stolen.

Here's another photo from that game: The celebratorius atmosphere following Ichiro's 231st base hit of the season. Eventually, he will best George Sisler's season record by four hits.



You can see that I, as a professional Graphic Designer, cropped the second photo closer than the first one, in order that you could see the detail of the "231" on several scoreboards at once. Those are the tricks of the trade, my friends.

1 Comments:

At 1/29/2005 6:07 PM, Blogger PositivePaul said...

As soon as I get my video camera hooked back into my computer, I've got video of hit #260. I'll have it up here soon.

Plus, I've got a whole CD of Edgar Day pix just waiting to be uploaded. Fortunately I've got some space on my web server so I can host them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home