Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Reactions from George's Milestone

It's all over the news.
  • The TNT points out that Yu-Bet threw the ball into the stands. Hey folks -- and you know who you are -- I've got baseballs autographed by George, Felix, Beltre, Sexson, and even Bucky, as well as a bat signed by Kenji Johjima. Any one of 'em is your choice for that milestone ball, which I'd promptly send George's way.
  • Dr. Detecto's finally put up a George Sherrill POTD, after recognizing his important omission. He also links to the SportSpot archive where George first started to make some waves.
Crud. I just realized I'm late taking the kid to preschool. I'll have to edit this again later...

1 Comments:

At 4/08/2006 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He got the ball. A 10 year old kid caught it. George signed a ball for him, and gave him a glove. The kid tried to hand back the glove since it was left-handed. He wanted a right-handed one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home