George being George...
(borrowed from BaltimoreOrioles.com)
A couple of quick observations from the ASG tonight:
- First thing I noticed was the 3-day goatee making a subtle appearance. I laughed at George's rebellion.
- I timed it perfectly -- I was outside doing yardwork and getting the house ready to sell and came in just as George came out from the bullpen, into the game.
- Leave it to the AL to play like the Mariners and not score the runner from 2nd when no one was out. It was bittersweet that George did his thing and didn't get the victory or the save. Man, what if...
- Twenty-five pitches, 18 strikes. 'Nuff said.
- Definitely deserved consideration for the MVP. Coming in with the bases loaded and getting a 3-pitch strikeout? Awesome!