Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sunday Morsels at Cheney...

Looks like I'm bringing the fam tomorrow. Rumor has it that Deanna the Marinerd will be there, too. Not sure if marc w will be there, but, hey, if so, we could make a gathering out of it.

Looks like today's game was suspended, so, heck, if you haven't been to Cheney yet, tomorrow should be a good day -- a two-for-one deal, even! The weather's supposed to be a little better.

With help from a few contributions to the Lens Fund, I bought a new lens at a camera show this morning that I'll be trying out tomorrow. I shot a few pix of Joey's t-ball game, and I can already tell a huge difference. I've still got a few lenses on my wish list, though, so if ya feel the need... Decorate your sports room; get that kid an Ichiro print (I did!); surprise the Bloomquist fan in your family with a poster-sized print of their hero! Remember - a $15 contribution gets you an 8x10! And that's even cheaper than the papers' reprints. The prints are even better than what you see on screen. Mother's Day is coming up, and Father's Day isn't that far behind...

I don't think the ushers would be too happy squeezing 3-4 people into Oly Rainiers Fan's seat, so we'll probably sit up in Section C (third base side). Drop us a line if you'll be there!

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Yeah, I'm 80% sure I'm going at this point -- I'll let you know for sure in the morning. I hope I can hang out with you guys! Would be great to meet Marc too if he's around.

Also, DOUBLEHEADER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home