Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aaah. Vacation!

Yep. That's right. I'm actually taking a vacation. For the first time in 4 years. With as much driving as I'll be doing in the next 3-4 days, I'm not sure how much I'll hear about the goings-on with the M's. I probably need a vacation from them, too.

I've got my camera almost packed up (batteries still charging), and will be able to revert back to my more comfortable style of scenic photography. I'm pretty sure the hotels we're staying at will have high-speed Internet, so I should be able to upload a few pictures to my photo blog. Keep an eye over there. At the very least, I'll hopefully be able to pilfer the neighbor's WiFi signal at our family property, where we'll be staying towards the end of the week.

So, Corco, if you're still around. You could ramble on about the traffic in McCall over here for a bit. We're heading down the Oregon Coast, so I'm sure we'll drive through towns that have similar traffic patterns. I'm sure marc w will keep the cobwebs off the place, too. I'm pretty sure Citizen K is away this week as well, though, so his occasional 'hello!' will not crop up.

Maybe my ignoring the M's for a few days will help them get back on track. I dunno. I'll probably be sucked in towards the end of the week.

I do know that I should have some time once we're back at the family compound to put the finishing touches on the first draft of my custom-built blog. It's actually coming along OK now. I just have to check in with the rest of my mateys here to see how comfortable they'll be using it.

Take care of the place, mkay?

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

When you get back, you have to take a look at my pictures with the 70-300 lens :) I took several great ones of George, including a few not posted there...

 
At 8/09/2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Joey C. said...

Hey good post!!..I think if I seen you a few times in the lookoutlanding game chat. Anyways I have just started a blog of my own (www.Marinerworld.blogspot.com) and I was hoping that you could add my blog to your editors picks, basically I just wanna get my blog out there so people can find it and check it out. Im sorry if I come off as spaming (not trying to do that at all) just trying to get my blog out there to fellow bloger's!
Have a good one and GO M'S!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home