Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Quick Teaser...

Thanks to Picasa's integration with Blogger, here's a quick photo for ya.


One of the first pix I took of Felix. First inning. Not sure what the count was or who was up (I'd have to do some deducing).

Yeah, he had some rough results. But look at that position. Damn near perfectly parallel.

That's a pretty darn good pitcher there, folks...

Okay. One more before I go to bed. No preview, though, just a link. I'm certain it will probably be on a few folks' computers' desktop wallpapers. And remember, it's all OK, of course. Open Source, royalty-free photography at its finest. Or, well, at least as fine as I can get with an old, slow manual-focus lens...

(edit 1:33 a.m.)
I'm so not going to bed yet. I'm barely through the first inning, and I found a couple more shots.
This one.
This one.
This one.
All not bad, really.

Except this one of Felix, after having surrendered the second 2-run HR in two innings, and trying to regain his composure:


It was sure empty, though.


Okay, now that you've made it THIS far, I've got the first draft of the album uploaded. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Snave said...

Nice pictures, Paul! Thanks for posting those!

Too bad Felix didn't do all too well, but he will come around. I have a hard time forgetting he's only 20.

I think the M's need to start a 10-game win streak tonight! That will get the fans into the seats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home